Friday, November 9, 2007

SLAVE LEIA ON EBAY


I've been very productive if not damn prolific with my art lately. I'm pretty happy with the way things are turning out, and I've actually got a bunch of jobs lined up. Well, enough patting myself on the back for one night. On to business. Because some of these jobs haven't started yet I need to make some money elsewhere. I have a Princess Leia (in slave gear of course) on ebay. Please take a look, and bid, bid, bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200172385501


OK, now that I'm done pimping my shit I want to mention that I've been watching the British show 'Spaced' on DVD. I highly recommend it, really funny stuff from Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz). I've heard that McG is doing an American version. I don't think it will be as good, but I'm sure it will be a hit.

No comments: