Saturday, November 3, 2007

COMMISSIONS PLEASE!

I finally got around to watching Transformers, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Michael Bay didn't completely screw the pooch on this one, and the results were actually entertaining. I am by no means a T-formers purist, so maybe the fact that I went in with no expectations helped. Maybe I need to do that with more films these days because I seem to be left disappointed more often than not.

On to more important stuff. I have some cool projects on the horizon including a gang of sketch cards for a few different companies, and I am also revamping my character 'Komodo' for a series of illustrations. I am shooting some reference photography with a new model, and I am very excited. I will post the results in the coming months. I have some time for commissions in between projects, so please feel free to email me for details.

Regards - Randy

Here's a hint at one of the things I'm working on.

No comments: